World Day of Consecrated Life
World Day for Consecrated Life will be celebrated in parishes on the weekend of February 1-2, 2020.
Ways to Celebrate and Promote Consecrated Life
- Write a note of support and gratitude to someone living the consecrated life
- Write a note inviting someone to consider a vocation to consecrate life
- Invite a consecrate person to speak at Mass or attend a parish event
- Handout prayer cards from NRVC or USCCB
- Read Pope Francis homilies for World Day of Consecrated Life
- Use the bulletin inserts and intercession listed below
World Day for Consecrated Life will be celebrated in parishes on the weekend of February 1-2, 2020. Please pray for all those who have made commitments in the consecrated life and offer them a word of support and gratitude. Encourage the young adults and youth that you know to prayerfully consider if a vocation to the consecrated life may be God’s call for them.
For those who are called to the consecrated life, may they be faithful witnesses of God’s love. May others be inspired to live their baptismal commitment by professing the vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.We pray to the Lord…